Cyber Liability Insurance
Most businesses rely on internet-connected devices for their day-to-day operations. But technology exposes companies to hacking and other cyber threats. Cyber liability insurance helps cover these possible financial losses due to data breaches and other cyber attacks.
What Is Cyber Liability Insurance?
Cyber insurance is recommended for businesses of all sizes that rely on technology to help streamline processes and stay in touch with customers.
This insurance policy may help your business with the following:
- Customer or employee privacy lawsuits
- Lost income due to network outages
- Regulatory fines from governing agencies
- Legal services that are required to meet state and federal regulations
- Payments to recover files after a ransomware attack
- Expenses related to communicating with customers after a data breach
Who Needs This Insurance?
Any business that collects and stores sensitive or proprietary information and uses internet-connected technology should consider cyber liability insurance. With the increase in use of technology in our society this coverage becomes extremely important. If you believe your business needs coverage, reach out to our agency today.
This insurance coverage could save your business from substantial out-of-pocket costs if you experience any technological loss. We can help you sort through your best options for coverage. We are here to help you with this coverage or answer any questions!